Tuesday, July 22, 2014

THE FASHION GUY WITH THE VINTAGE EYE presents "A Cole Haan Sale"



        COLE HAAN IS HAVING A SALE!!! I went to check my email and what was waiting for me????? A promotional email from Cole Haan, a two day 50% off sale on CLEARANCE items!!! My feet are getting happy just thinking about it. From the sophisticated church man to the Wall Street woman, they offer such a wide variety of shoes and other leather accessories. I get most of my Cole Haan shoes from eBay (brand new) because I find more sizes on eBay and better prices. Being that my birthday is two weeks away from today, I began to receive gifts in the mail already. I received a pair of Cole Haan loafers from the actual store, now you know I was super hyped (they aren't dancing shoes but cute enough LOL). Cole Haan took the place of the Silk Shop in NY (a store with a wide variety of pointy toe (wingtip) shoes that made a splash in Christendom some time ago).They made such a big splash that now it's season is over many of the saints are still wearing them and they are OUT OF ORDER (touch your neighbor and say "let it go"). Cole Haan brought a variety of men's shoes which still had the wingtip look but wasn't so pointy, more of an oval shape and they brought solid sole shoes! These are shoes you can wear to church, work, banquets, and parties (Holy Ghost parties that is lol). Being that my step mother works in finance on Wall Street I noticed her extensive collection of Cole Haan heels and flats, being that they are comfortable walking from the train to the office, they take you from work to revival, and are very stylish. If you aren't buying clearance from Cole Haan, I find them to be an investment piece; unlike Christian Louboutin and YSL shoes, Cole Haan are extremely comfortable for men and women. They will certainly last you along time, being that they are made of durable leathers and other materials. This SALE is only lasting two days and I believe they started yesterday; "Lord help your people make this sale". I was on their website looking for a few things and a lot of sizes are already sold out so you need to get on the Good Foot and get to shopping. You won't be disappointed with the your purchase; all of the colors they offer, materials (patent leather, suede, and etc), price points, and just a great shoe makes the purchase all worth it. 50% off of shoes at checkout on shoes that are already on clearance; TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!
www.colehaan.com
(A few items from this amazing sale)


No comments:

Post a Comment