Wednesday, August 6, 2014

THE FASHION GUY WITH THE VINTAGE EYE presents GMWA pt1

GMWA pt1


       I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!! National Recoridng Artist and Asst Elect Lady of the Evangelism Department of the COGIC, Dorinda Clark Cole had a fashion show showcasing her new line of DCC Rose Collection (God knows I love titles). During this fashion show "that I wish I was able to attend" my fashion icon, designer extraordinaire Tim Arrington showcased a few of his amazing pieces for men and women. I have always been in love with Tim Arrington's work of art so I was extremely upset with myself that I didn't attend this fashion show. This fashion extravaganza was one of the many events going on during the Gospel Music Workshop of America Convention that was being held here in Atlanta last week. Tim Arrington who is such a Creative, Cultured, Christian, whose mind expands the borders of church fashion. Sir Arrington I believe pulls from his many adventures traveling all over this world; visiting countries of different ethnicities; there he has the advantage of finding and being introduced to different color pallets and fabrics; not to mention he is from Jersey (being from up north gives him an upper hand, and yes I am bias). Wednesday July 30th at 10:30pm in the Regency Ballroom of the Hyatt on Peachtree, the amazing pieces of Tim Arrington came down the runway, adorned on the backs of some of gospels greatest such as Professor James Hall, Otis Battles, and one of the greatest female directors in Christendom and make up artist, Lady Jamara Schofield. Tim Arrington's pieces where seen all over Atlanta last week during this great convention of music; from lay members to high ranking officials of GMWA. Kudos to Sir Arrington, a man who I look up to and admire in this amazing industry of fashion. Definitely check out Sir Arrington on Facebook and Instagram if you are interested in getting a piece or two made. He just doesn't cater to celebrity clientele but to the everyday person.

Facebook:
Tim Arrington
Instagram:
@timarrington




No comments:

Post a Comment