Tuesday, June 10, 2014

THE FASHION GUY WITH THE VINTAGE EYE presents "A Lapel Pin Sale"...

The Big Fashion Guy
Michael Anthony Spearman
Menswear Image Consultant/Designer/Stylist



       If you follow different Fashionistas and Fashionistas in their own right on social media sites then Michael Anthony Spearman is certainly on your list. This budding fashion designer is clearly on the rise to becoming one of the most influential mens designers of my generation. He has a way of paying attention to detail, his use of colors and textures is beyond imagination, and his bold stand to step outside of the box is amazing to me. Michael Anthony Spearman inspires gentleman of all sizes (especially those who have more to love) through Fashion, Faith, and Fitness, and I appreciate and honor him for being a trailblazer in this category. With him being a personal and close friend of mine I know how many people (men and women) reach out to him asking for fashion advice concerning plus size and really all over the size chart. He is full of knowledge and wisdom when it comes to Fashion and Faith and he applies it to his modest but exciting wardrobe. When I found out he was having a 10% off sale on his one of a kind custom Lapel Pins I definitely wanted others to be aware and purchase while they are still avaible. Trust me my favorite lapel pin besides my Vintage Christian Dior Lapel Pin is one he made just for me. He has all different shapes, colors, material, textures, patterns, and pins. Check him out at www.etsy.com/shop/TheBigFashionGuy; the sale ends Thursday June 12,2014. The code to type in at checkout to get your 10% off is (TBFG10). I will be doing a full feature on Michael Anthony Spearman in the near future concerning his education in fashion, his creative designs, and all of his AMAZING looks! You can follow him on Instagram @THEBIGFASHIONGUY and on Facebook (Michael Anthony Spearman).




No comments:

Post a Comment