Friday, May 2, 2014

"THE FASHION GUY WITH THE VINTAGE EYE" presents Top Looks Of Resurrection Sunday!

Top Looks Of Resurrection Sunday!
Lady ShaRonda Lassiter





                This 38 year old Chesapeake,VA entrepreneur, who has recently launched her own business "Pretty Peculiar". A brand dealing with wardrobe styling and makeup artistry, is a powerful force to be reckoned with!

           
                "I dress according to how I feel and how I'd like to be addressed" says Lady Lassiter when asked what inspires her vintage sense of fashion. At the beginning of our interview ShaRonda stated to me that her interest for fashion began at age 17 as she entered into college majoring in Fashion Design. ShaRonda Lassiter is a VINTAGE VISION and can be seen all over social media sites for her vintage and custom vintage inspired looks prompted from the 1940s through the 1980s. She says "it's not that I'm (ANTI) modern labels, I just prefer the classic designers". I asked Lady Lassiter, what are 5 necessities for a woman concerning the perfect look? She made it plain and easy with a nice pair of shoes, purse, standard pencil skirt, crisp blouse, and a tailored blazer. When asked what does fashion and style mean and how do they differ to you? She stated "Fashion is not about labels, it's about personal integration (which is style) hence the reason why I will never spend hundreds of dollars on 1 or 2 pieces of clothing. My personal integration/style is too vast to be married to 1 particular label or look". After asking the standard interview questions of a fashionista such as, what are your favorite colors (pink, yellow, and royal blue) and where are some of your places to shop (thrift and consignment shops). I asked, what advice can you give a young lady who is trying to find her own sense of style? Lady Lassiter says "wear whatever YOU like as an individual but if you're not sure what you like, seek the advice if a stylist such as myself so we can work with you.

Her Resurrection Sunday Look
Dress- 1940s Umba for Parues Feinstein 
Shoes- Steve Madden
Jewels- Pears and Gold bracelets



No comments:

Post a Comment