Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Plus Size Vintage

   Many women and men (I'm not judging LOL) have been asking me when and where will I have plus size pieces available for our thick saints. Now lately my territory has enlarged and I am committed to the styles of ole, so I've been on a quest myself looking for my size in men's vintage apparel. Luckily I have relationships due to continued purchasing with different vintage consigners, collectors, and costume warehouse workers. You know amazing preserved pieces are hard to come by. Ooooooooohhhhh but I have searched high and low, far and wide, and  I have found a few incredible pieces. I do hope you enjoy and appreciate the quality of what I am offering. If you are interested in any pieces please contact me via email and I will definitely get the sizes and prices to you; I promise you these pieces will bless your entire life! 







No comments:

Post a Comment