Friday, February 20, 2015

JIBRI Pop Up Shop..... Atlanta!!!!!

    Listen, Listen, Listen...... I should check my email more often because I can't believe there is something amazing going on in Fashiondom right here in Atlanta! When it comes to styling our pleasantly beautiful women with curves and more to love, JIBRI a is definitely the first stop I make. They give modern, chic, class, and drama all at the same time. At one time you could only shop with them online, BUT THE LORD LIVETH AND BLESSED BE THE ROCK, they have opened a pop up shop!!!!! What is a pop up shop? A pop up shop are temporary stores at a designated venue. The purpose of this is to attract the consumer long enough with something exclusive, surprising and exciting, while the brand gets exposure to create an impact and communicate something specific to a large audience.  I'm not sure how long they have been open but they 3 days left with their pop up shop and all women with extra to love, you need to run and get to this amazing event. I am praying I can meet with this amazingly talented designer this weekend to hopefully get 10 minutes of her time to see what is in her creative mind. Please do yourself a favor and get to this pop up shop and SHOP SHOP SHOP!!!! 

227 Mitchell St
Atlanta, GA 30303
JIBRIONLINE.COM








No comments:

Post a Comment