Wednesday, August 6, 2014

THE FASHION GUY WITH THE VINTAGE EYE presents New Arrivals!!!!

Carraway Concepts New Arrivals



      This season is soon to change and Carraway concepts has some amazing new pieces in! I'm sure just like myself, others scroll down their social media news feeds hoping to see an amazing look from Carraway Concepts or their Creative Director Rashon Carraway. They take Vinatge inspired looks and thrifty pieces and elevate them to the highest of highest levels. Whether it's a double breasted blazer or a wide lapel vintage suit, they meet the need for every stylist gentleman. Recently I did a blog on their 25.00 Blazer sale and I do believe they sold out within hours. They offer so much to complete the perfect look for the everyday man; from lapel pins to ties, I promise you I will not lie, Carraway Concepts has the best buys (I'm a gospel rapper now LOL). I recently checked to see the prices of the merchandise but they haven't been listed yet, which means they are giving us the chance to preview. If I was you I would constantly keep checking their website because once they go on sale, the game will change and these amazing pieces for men will be gone faster than I will be during the rapture! Different sizes, textures, colors, and patterns, they really do have something for everyone. Also check out "Mr. Goodwill Hunting" at rashoncarraway.com; one of my favorite blogs, it's like my bible!

Facebook:
Carraway Concepts
Website:
www.carrawayconcepts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment