Thursday, July 30, 2015

Marissa Farrows Look!



We all the preaching machine, Marissa Farrow; but I love to see this over side of her. This stylish side of Marissa Farrow absolutely excites my fashion bones and I just can't get enough! This photo of her has been floating all over social media and there have been admires looking to imulate this look. So ladies I did my research just for you, especially because I love to see a lady in a good length skirt! (Come out of of the short unflattering skirts, holiness is right 😡) LOL. Here are a few options for you to achieve this look without breaking your Louis or louis (I'm not judging)... 

We did a simple Jersey Knit deep v-neck Tshirt from Target.

A great structured white tuxedo blazer from Top Shop, whom I love when it comes to styling young woman.

We also did this incredible leather skirt with a modest split from Top Shop. 

This incredible funky heel from Steve Madden just to add a little fun to it. We also did a simple black pump in the picture below from Steve Madden. I hope this helped you out. 








No comments:

Post a Comment