Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Fashion Guy With The Vintage Eye! Fashion from my perspective...

The Fashion Guy With The Vintage Eye

                In west Philidephia born and raised on the playground is where is spent most of my days (fresh prince of Bel Air) Lol. Just a little humor to start us off on this journey of FASHION FROM MY PERSPECTIVE. I wanted to merge 3 of my loves, Church (God), Fashion, and Writing. You may ask, well what qualifies him to write such material on these 3 topics? I am super excited that you asked that question. 1) I love The Lord and his people with all of my heart; I am a born again believer, saved, sanctified, and filled with the Holy Ghost, I've been down in Jesus name (Apostolic). Plus I was born in the borough of churches BROOKLYN! 2) Being that I was born in the fashion capital of the universe NEW YORK I feel that affords be talk all day long about fashion. New York is a place where fashion is conceived,birthed, and has no limits. Through my 26 years of life I have been able to experiment on many avenues of fashion. I have been afforded to shop in the best of places and I love the experience in thrift and vintage shops when you find something that had to be tailor made for you. SN (I love the 40s, 50s,60s, and 70s era of clothing). 3) Writing; I've always loved words, I love the journey and taking people to another place with my words. I love the sound of intellectualism, capturing the attention of people through conversation and stories. 

         Fashion is a major part of the church community and I wanted to introduce others to the amazing regalia I get to experience every time I enter into the house of God through my blogging. This blog will kick off with a recap of Resurrection Sunday with the "top 10 looks", local designers of the month, Fashionable Pastors (Fashionmonger), giveaways, different places to shop for amazing vintage and vintage inspired attire. My favorite part of this Blog will be the "Vintage Vault"; being that I am a freelance stylist spealizing in certain era attire. I will definitely be featuring some of my clients in the work of art I put them in. I will also be interviewing and spotlighting different stylist, makeup artist, hair masters, and all occupations that has to do with fashion, style, and the church. Come take this journey with me, you never know I may think you are fashionable and could feature you on my blog. 

"THE FASHION GUY WITH THE VINTAGE EYE"
Fashion From My Perspective...



No comments:

Post a Comment